• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Artifact - siractionslacks is doing an Artifact new year celebration Stream

    Artifact - siractionslacks is doing an Artifact new year celebration Stream

    Link to Artifact - The Dota Card Game

    siractionslacks is doing an Artifact new year celebration Stream

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    ARTIFACT TI GRAND FINALS

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Hero Lore - Crystal Maiden (and some Pierpont & Vanessa)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Draft: New years resolution

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:40 AM PST

    Can we all please share the same New years resolution. This is for Draft mode.

    ​

    When you play draft and have the "blue button", PRESS IT! It is there for your satisfaction...

    ​

    This tilts me. I always let people press the blue button for max satisfaction(I nearly never ever surrender) for their win. And then the idiots plays cards and items. So I write them a message like "You have the blue button, stop bming" or simliar. If they then do one more action I nowadays just drag it out as long as I can. I know its childish but since we dont have a block or report system its the only thing I can do. What I do is that I alt+tabs out and watch some stream as I wait for the 15 second alarm. Alt+tab back, do some action and then watch stream again until there are no more things that can be done.

    ​

    TLDR: If your opponant is nice to give you the blue button press. PRESS IT.

    submitted by /u/djrillox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel